Relax and retreat within the Crystalbrook Collection, Australia’s largest independent sustainably-led five-star hospitality group.
Nestled in 45-acres of magical subtropical rainforest, Crystalbrook Byron is a celebration of nature, responsible luxury accommodation and the local environment.
Not only have Crystalbrook Byron partnered with EarthCheck as part of an ongoing commitment to creating a more sustainable tourism industry, their stunning Byron Based rainforest retreat offers daily yoga, Eléme Day Spa, infrared sauna, signature poolside dining and is walking distance from the famous, Tallows Beach.
“Responsible Luxury, the ability to combine sustainability with luxury, is at the core of our business. Every action and decision we make will impact our environment. That’s a big responsibility.” says Crystalbrook Collection CEO Geoff York.
As one of Australia’s leading sustainable and innovative independent hospitality companies, Crystalbrook owns and operates a collection of ten restaurants, three spas, Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina in Port Douglas along with Crystalbrook Station and its subsidiary pastoral businesses.
Responsible luxury and sustainability is at the forefront of the way Crystalbrook thinks and operates;
- Operating a single use plastic free environment. No plastic straws, water bottles or single use bathroom amenity bottles (in the past two years the Group has saved over three million plastic bottles from entering landfill)
- Farming their own beef
- Sourcing at least 80% of produce from within a three-hour drive of each hotel
- Use of recycled and upcycled materials. Examples include key cards made from recycled wood, coat hangers made from recycled paper and toothbrushes made from sweetcorn.
Book your next destination with Crystalbrook:
- Crystalbrook Byron, Byron Bay, New South Wales
- Crystalbrook Riley, Cairns, Queensland
- Crystalbrook Albion, Sydney, New South Wales
- Crystalbrook Bailey, Cairns, Queensland
- Crystalbrook Flynn, Cairns, Queensland
- Crystalbrook Kingsley, Newcastle, New South Wales
- Crystalbrook Vincent, Brisbane, Queensland