E Bike through gorgeous hinterland and up into the majestic rainforest of Mount Jerusalem National Park to take a dip in the hidden gem of Unicorn falls. Carry on to the quirky town of Uki before returning via the best bits of The Northern Rivers Rail Trail.
Don’t just rent a bike, have an adventure on a self-guided E Bike tour by Beyond Byron E Bikes.
Highlights of your self-guided e bike tour
- Meet the Alpacas by the roadside in The Pocket
- Stop for a coffee and meet the locals at Main Arm Store
- E bike effortlessly up the gravel road through the rainforest into Mount Jerusalem National Park
- Take a refreshing dip at enchanting Unicorn falls, nestled in the midst of the Rainforest
- Enjoy amazing views of Wollumbin as you descend from the National Park into Rowlands Creek
- Explore the quirky hinterland town of Uki
- Join The Northern Rivers Rail Trail at Stokers Siding
- Navigate the 524m Burringbar tunnel with its glowworms and microbats
- Stop for a break at Burring bar village and check out the natural wine tasting and antique shop
- Cross historic Mills Creek bridge as you enter Mooball
- Finish the tour at the legendary Moo Moo Roadhouse in Mooball
- Enjoy a well earned drink at Billinudgel Hotel after we drop you back to the start.
The riding, especially with an E bike, is relatively easy but for this route you need moderate fitness and be confident on a bike.
From Billinudgel to Mooball via Unicorn Falls (incl return transfer), $179